Important Practices & Procedures:
- Software: Cura
- When opening a file, the software will attempt to place the model in the best position, but you can place your part manually using the toolbar on the left.
- Select "Generate Brim", which makes your piece easier to remove when it's finished.
- Select "Generate Support Structure". which creates necessary support material for 45˚ or more overhang.
- Changing angles is part of advanced settings
- In "View Mode", you can select "Layers" to show a sliced model, displaying what will be printed layer by layer.
- Configure the print settings to: Ultimaker 2+ Printer, 0.4 mm nozzle, and PLA material.
- "Profile" will control speed, trading off the quality and density of the print.