Important Practices & Procedures:
- Software: UP!
- You can either manually place your part using the right toolbar or let the software do so by pressing "Auto Placement".
- Alter your piece by selecting "Move", "Scale", or "Rotate". Under those buttons, you can then select how many mm, the ratio, or the number of degrees you want to transform your part by for every click. Then continue to click the axis and direction you want to manipulate until you reach your desired size and orientation.
- In the drop-down menu for "3D Print", choose "Setup Menu" for resolution, fill, and support material options.
- In the drop-down menu for "3D Print", choose "Print Preview" to choose the quality of the print.
- In the drop-down menu for "3D Print", press "Initialize" when you're ready to print. Press "Print", then wait for all layers to be sent before disconnecting.